Welcome to My Blog!

I like to communicate with good people and get to know them | +92 312 6300369
Follow Me

Free Facebook Mobile Verification by Hamza Ali Mayo



By  Hamza Ali Mayo     14:46    Labels: 
Assalam Alaikum  :)


Today I'm going to share  "Facebook Mobile Verification Trick" 

I will help you in save your facebook id from lock due to their seacurity purpose. 

For this you required  Android mobile :)

  • 1:- Download and install on your android mobile --> http://market.1mobile.com
  • 2:- on mobile market search " Pinger "There are two apps install any one of them and enter info then maybe it says for " Postal code"

  • You must use postal code of  USA  "93405" Postal code 

  • After making pinger text free account then set USA proxy in PC or Mobile and login your gmail account.

  • Google Voice Steps
STEPS 1:-

2:-

3:-

4:-

5:-

6:- 

7:- 
Thanks ---> Hamza Ali Mayo

About Hamza Ali Mayo

I am Hamza Ali, a computer student from Pakistan.Right from the day one I was introduced to computers, I had a passion for Hacking and Information security.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Who Is Hamza Ali ?

I am Hamza Ali Mayo, a computer student from Pakistan. Right from the day one I was introduced to computers, I had a passion for Hacking and Information security. So, I started this blog in 2012 to share my views and ideas with the world. It all started as a blogspot blog You can read more or connect with me on